12 things I want for Christmas!
- More canons on the JackDaw the ship from Assassins Creed IV and what respectable pirate wouldn’t?
- A flaming or glowing sword in all the fantasy games I play. I’m not talking a light saber or anything like that, just a glow or some flames that’s all I ask.
- The submarine in GTA 5. If you tried to collect the part to this you would know way I want it without working for, but I won’t cheat. Might have it in month or so.
- A beta key Elder Scrolls Online! Need I say more?
- Creeper replant in MineCraft. No matter how hard you try there always where you least expect them, kerblamo! Yes I took that word out of the old 60’s Bat Man TV show.
- One more heart of health in all the retro Nintendo games that I play occasionally.
- One more clip of ammo in Call of Duty, I really don’t need this most of the time I fire 10-15 bullets before I’m dead.
- A different type beer to try every day for next year! Yes I could realistically do this one but you know some times you get lazy.
- A M61A1 20mm Gatling gun for my F4U Corsair in War Thunder, yeah I know purists it never had one, but boy it would be cool. I worked on the puppies in the military, it’s a great gun.
- Since it is that time year to pack on a few extra pounds, I want a cake. Oh doesn’t like cake!
- I want a game that is free of griefing and everything that goes with that whole mentality. This isn’t needed in any game.
- Another zombie based survival game? Hasn’t this be done to death already. I love survival games we just don’t need another zombie based one.
Were just having a little fun here. I hope everyone has a happy holiday season no matter what your beliefs are or what you celebrate, were all gamers and that what really matters around here! So have a happy and safe holidays!